RULES & GUIDELINES
1)All entries must be received by Alexandria Library by 11:59PM on Tuesday, February 15, 2023.
2) All entries must be by students in middle (grades 6-8) or high school (grades 9-12).
3) All work submitted must be original work.
4) One entry per student is permitted in each category (writing, 2D visual art and photography).
5) Writing: submit one copy of your written work online by 11:59PM on February 15, 2023, using the form below. Written work cannot exceed 25 pages.
6) Visual 2D art and photography: submit one copy of your work (or digital image of your work if not originally in digital format) using the form below by 11:59PM on February 15, 2023. All work must be submitted online. Only 2D (two-dimensional) digital work or a digital image of the work is accepted. We cannot accept digital images of 3D art, or physical items.
7) All entrants will be notified of the contest results by March 22, 2023.
Have a question? Please email email@example.com