RULES & GUIDELINES
1) All entries must be by students in middle or high school (grades 6-12).
2) All work submitted must be original work.
3) One entry per student is permitted per category (one writing and one art).
4) Submit one copy of your written work online using the form below by January 31, 2020. Written work can not exceed 25 pages.
5) For art entries, please submit a form (by January 31, 2020) before dropping off your piece at the library. If possible, please put your artwork in a frame before submitting. You are able to drop off your art at the library from Saturday, February 1 through Saturday, February 9. All art pieces must be able to be carried by one individual.
6) The winners will be notified by February 22; prizes will be awarded during the Awards Ceremony on Thursday, March 5 at 7 pm at the Torpedo Factory Art Center.
7) For questions, please email email@example.com