Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
This support group will be lead by:
Lori Woelfel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 240-715-2251
Shawn Ulrick: email@example.com
Visit alz.org/nca to learn more about caregiver programs and resources. To further extend your network of support, visit ALZConnected®, our online community, at alzconnected.org.